Please read the following Shop Policies prior to making your purchase. We welcome any questions you may have.
Our online shop showcases many one-of-a-kind and limited edition pieces, these items are available for short periods of time.
Permanent Collection items are created on an “made upon ordering” system as we attempt to work in a “zero waste” format. We will confirm the time frame for delivery upon ordering. Please email us with any questions you may have regarding products, ordering, or time frames.
Payment for items is done at the time of ordering for both retail and wholesale customers. We utilize this payment model due to the labor intensive nature of producing products, plus our desire to operate in a zero waste format.
Free shipping is not included for wholesale orders.
Forms of Payment
– Payment for items listed on the online shop is done securely through the Paypal system.
– All prices listed are in Canadian dollars.
– We respect your privacy and will not sell, or distribute your name, email, or shipping address.
– All customers will be charged sales tax. It will be added to your total when you pay via Paypal.
– We currently only ship our products to Canadian addresses. All items will be shipped using Canada Post.
– In stock orders (generally the one-of-a-kind pieces listed) will be processed within 7 business days of your order being placed, unless otherwise stated.
– Customers ordering Permanent Collection pieces (“made upon ordering” pieces) will be notified at the time of ordering, by email, of the expected time of completion of the piece. Most pieces are completed in 2-4 weeks.
– You will be sent an email notification when your order is shipped.
– All items will be shipped regular post.
– Upgraded shipping is available for customers who prefer shipping with a tracking number and insurance.
– The cost of shipping is listed in the shop.
**note: we ship to your Paypal address, please email us if other arrangements are needed to be made
– We do our best to photograph each of our pieces so that the photography accurately depicts the product. That being said, please keep in mind that color and contrast can vary in appearance among different monitors and devices.
– We invite you to email us with any questions you have, regarding a product, prior to purchase.
– In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer the opportunity to exchange the item. Please contact us within two days of delivery by Canada Post or your chosen courier if you wish to complete an exchange.
– To complete an exchange, the item must be unworn/unused and in the same condition as when we originally sent the item. The item must also have all original tags attached in the method it was originally attached.
– All shipping fees for exchanges are the responsibility of the customer (incoming and outgoing). W1 Hundred is only responsible for the exchange of the item. The customer is responsible for any items lost in transit while being returned.
– If the item is damaged during shipping, please contact us to file a claim with the post office or courier. We will require a picture of the damage in order to make the claim. Please send us your claim within two days of receiving the delivery.
– We are not responsible for any damage to the item if care instructions are not followed.
– Care instructions are provided on our website and with each item.
– Specialty products may have specific care instructions, please retain care tags for your reference.
– If you have any questions regarding our online shop, our products, or the above policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to providing you with some very special finely crafted ethical wearables.
Thank you for shopping ethical.
Thank you for shopping Canadian.